Features of Our Custom Cosmetic Packaging
Just as people use cosmetics to enhance their physical appearance, a well designed cosmetic packaging can help catch the eye of potential customers. Victory Box Corp has worked with many cosmetic companies to help create the perfect packaging for their products. You can be sure that your custom packaging is created with strict adherence to operating procedures that will meet or exceed even the most stringent requirements. Some of the features of our custom packaging include:
- Packaging boxes are easy to assemble and unpack
- Rectangular shape makes for easy stocking on store shelves and easy shipping
- Customizable box sizes to account for size and quantity of product
- 6 sided packaging that can be designed with custom print jobs for branding and information
Customize Your Cosmetic Packaging
When it comes to cosmetic products, customers browsing the shelves have an abundance of choice. What can you do to make your product stand out among the ocean of other choices? Reinforcing brand strength and capturing a customers eye with a strong packaging design can give your product a leg up over the competition.
At Victory Box Corp, we let our clients guide the creative process by offering flexibility in cosmetic packaging customization. Need your boxes to be cut and personalized to meet your specific needs and requirements? No problem! Victory Box has the tools and equipment to create the perfect packaging for your product.
On top of having robust customization options, Victory Box Corp uses only the highest quality materials to make sure your cosmetics remain secure and intact so customers will get exactly what they paid for when they open the packaging.
What Your Cosmetic Packaging Needs to Include
If you are selling cosmetic products, there are a few things you need to include on your packaging. Unlike drugs and pharmaceuticals, the FDA does not test cosmetics, but they do oversee cosmetic packaging. In order to get a green light from them to sell your product, here are a few points you need to consider:
- Accurate Information – While the FDA does not have the resources to inspect all cosmetic products on the market, it can issue penalties for various violations involving packaging and labelling. It is the manufacturers responsibility to provide accurate information about their product.
- Avoid misleading information – Avoid using abbreviated words unless it is clear what they represent. All text must be clearly printed. If the packaging is small and the text is difficult to read, an additional tag should be included with easily readable text.
- List product ingredients – Ingredients must be listed in a certain order with priority given to ingredients that represent 1% or more of the volume. These ingredients must be listed in descending order, based on weight. This group of ingredients is then followed by those that represent 1% or less of the product and listed in any order. Colorants may also be listed in any order.
Contact Victory Box Corp Regarding Corrugated Cosmetic Boxes
If you are looking to create the perfect cosmetic packaging for your product, look no further. Victory Box Corp will work with you at every step to provide the highest quality boxes and packaging around. Contact us today to discuss design options. We deliver all of our boxes by truck to clients in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.