Features of Our Custom Cosmetic Packaging
Just as people use cosmetics to enhance their physical appearance, a well designed cosmetic packaging can help catch the eye of potential customers. Victory Box Corp has worked with many cosmetic companies to help create the perfect packaging for their products. You can be sure that your custom packaging is created with strict adherence to operating procedures that will meet or exceed even the most stringent requirements. Some of the features of our custom packaging include:
- Packaging boxes are easy to assemble and unpack
- Rectangular shape makes for easy stocking on store shelves and easy shipping
- Customizable box sizes to account for size and quantity of product
- 6 sided packaging that can be designed with custom print jobs for branding and information
Customize Your Cosmetic Packaging
When it comes to cosmetic products, customers browsing the shelves have an abundance of choice. What can you do to make your product stand out among the ocean of other choices? Reinforcing brand strength and capturing a customers eye with a strong packaging design can give your product a leg up over the competition.
At Victory Box Corp, we let our clients guide the creative process by offering flexibility in cosmetic packaging customization. Need your boxes to be cut and personalized to meet your specific needs and requirements? No problem! Victory Box has the tools and equipment to create the perfect packaging for your product.
On top of having robust customization options, Victory Box Corp uses only the highest quality materials to make sure your cosmetics remain secure and intact so customers will get exactly what they paid for when they open the packaging.
Features of High Quality Cosmetic Packaging
Packaging is an important extension of your company’s brand identity and is a necessary part of marketing your product. It not only protects the product, but helps to promote sales. The design of the packaging, color, size etc. should be suitable to the nature of the product. Good packaging also increases prestige, brand loyalty and promotes sales. Whether or not people realize it, a product’s packaging has a direct effect on the likeliness of them making the purchase.
Some of the characteristics of good packaging include:
- Convenient – Package should be made in a way that the product could be conveniently taken from one place to another and can be handled easily by middlemen or consumers. Also, the size and shape of the package should be convenient for retailers to keep in a store or for consumers to keep at their home.
- Attractive – Packaging should be designed to draw the attention of potential buyers. Color, pictures, shape, size, etc. all play a role in stimulating interest for a product and encourage customers to try your product over a competitor. If there is a choice between two similar products, customers will usually gravitate towards the packaging that they find more appealing.
- Protective – While packaging is a strong branding mechanism for your product, it is also used to protect it from outside factors. In the case of cosmetic packaging, many products need to be stored in a specific manner to be properly contained.
- Communicative – Good packaging should give customers all the information they need about the product. In the case of cosmetic packaging, information such as proper uses, product ingredients, and accurate product breakdown.
- Economical – Packaging should be made of high quality material, but that does not mean it has to be costly. Victory Box Corp. offers affordable rates for cosmetic packaging.
What Your Cosmetic Packaging Needs to Include
If you are selling cosmetic products, there are a few things you need to include on your packaging. Unlike drugs and pharmaceuticals, the FDA does not test cosmetics, but they do oversee cosmetic packaging. In order to get a green light from them to sell your product, here are a few points you need to consider:
- Accurate Information – While the FDA does not have the resources to inspect all cosmetic products on the market, it can issue penalties for various violations involving packaging and labelling. It is the manufacturers responsibility to provide accurate information about their product.
- Avoid misleading information – Avoid using abbreviated words unless it is clear what they represent. All text must be clearly printed. If the packaging is small and the text is difficult to read, an additional tag should be included with easily readable text.
- List product ingredients – Ingredients must be listed in a certain order with priority given to ingredients that represent 1% or more of the volume. These ingredients must be listed in descending order, based on weight. This group of ingredients is then followed by those that represent 1% or less of the product and listed in any order. Colorants may also be listed in any order.
Contact Victory Box Corp Regarding Corrugated Cosmetic Boxes
If you are looking to create the perfect cosmetic packaging for your product, look no further. Victory Box Corp will work with you at every step to provide the highest quality boxes and packaging around. We also specialize in e-commerce packaging for cosmetics. Contact us today to discuss design options. We deliver all of our boxes by truck to clients in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.