At Victory Box Corp, we specialize in corrugated cardboard boxes. In particular, corrugated packaging materials such as custom corrugated shipping boxes and shipping cartons are amongst our most important products. Not only are they thick, sturdy and secure, corrugated shipping boxes are also the economical choice for anyone looking to move products in bulk, no matter the distance or mode of transportation.
Our custom corrugated shipping boxes and shipping cartons are designed and manufactured in house and then delivered by our own trucks in a timely manner planned to work around your schedule.
Custom Shipping Box Design
At Victory Box Corp, we have a staff of designers ready to assist our customers with their unique design needs and specifications. We can create custom boxes in any style, including standard configurations like:
- Regular Slotted Cartons (RSC) – The most common type of corrugated shipping box. The flaps are all of the same length and the outer flaps meet in the middle. Strong and cost effective.
- All Flaps Meet – Same as RSCs except all the flaps, inner and outer, meet in the middle.
- Full Overlap Containers – Containers with overlapping flaps at the bottom to cushion the item inside from vibrations. Great for thin products.
- Five Panel Folders – Made from a single piece of cardboard, these boxes are wrapped around smaller products that have to avoid harm during the shipping process. Easy to tape closed.
- Half Slotted Boxes with Cover – These are great for implementations that require the lid for a container to regularly be removed and replaced.
- Double Cover Boxes – Often used for tall or heavy objects that would be difficult to lower into other box configurations.
- One Piece Folders – A single piece of cardboard cut to achieve a flat bottom and flaps on the side. Used mostly for books and other printed articles.
- Partitions – Custom pieces of cardboard that divide a shipping box into smaller sections.
In addition to these, we are equipped to design any custom configuration you require for your business needs. All of our boxes are made from recycled paper, as we are committed to environmental sustainability.
Our design staff will also help you with any coloring, labels or logo you could want on your custom corrugated shipping boxes and shipping cartons. We have different printing processes for different applications and our design team will assist you in picking the right one for your business and budget.
Known as surface printing, this process with transfer images directly into the corrugated cardboard like a rubber stamp. The most common method of box printing, it is also the fastest and cheapest. Flexo printing is less susceptible to scratching or cracking making it excellent for shipping containers and cartons. One downside is that the colors available are limited to 5. However, our designers are trained to get the most out of this limited color palette.
Lithographic offset printing has its main advantage in its high and consistent image quality and enhanced color flexibility. Labels are first printed onto a heavy paper stock then laminated onto your custom corrugated shipping box. This method is more expensive than flexographic printing and is also more at risk of cracking and scratching.
Digital printing is a cost effective way to get vibrant, detailed and consistent printing. Best for low quantity orders, digital printing also allows you to tailor your boxes for specific markets. Digital also has fast turnaround cycles, allowing you to update your containers in response to changing market trends. However, the labels created with digital printing won’t last as long or stand up to wear and tear as well as flexographic labels.
Custom Shipping Box Manufacturing and Delivery
All our boxes, whether standard or custom styled, are manufactured in house on our own machines. We also deliver using our own fleet of trucks and have a wide variety of inventory management programs to ensure your boxes are always available and on time. We deliver all of our boxes by truck to clients in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. The only thing you have to worry about is folding and filling the boxes once they have arrived.
Custom Corrugated Shipping Boxes for Any Product or Need
No matter what you need shipped, we have the box for it. At Victory Box Corp, we have over 70 years of experience making sure our clients’ products arrive at their destination in the best of condition. We are in the business of providing sound solutions to your business needs.