Eco-Friendly Packaging From Victory Box
Victory Box Corp. offers corrugated eco-friendly packaging options that are tapeless, plastic-free, and completely customizable. Our biodegradable packaging is not only good for the environment but also cost-effective for apparel companies, e-commerce websites, and a wide range of other businesses.
Benefits of Eco-Friendly Packaging
- Ease of use.
- Eco-friendly packaging is lighter, cheaper, and easier to assemble, store and ship. This makes it easier and more user-friendly to work with regularly.
- From a constructed box to a finished and sealed product in less than 10 seconds – perfect for micro-fulfillment.
- The overall cost of eco-friendly packaging is similar to other packaging materials like styrofoam, but quicker and more sustainable.
- The material created by Victory Box Corp. is 100% biodegradable and does not pollute the environment.
- Space saving.
- Our packaging takes up to 65% less space in your warehouse when compared to traditional packaging.
What Makes Our Packaging Eco-Friendly?
Our eco-friendly packaging is made from corrugated cardboard using zero plastic. This is a popular option among people looking for an alternative to conventional packaging. These corrugated boxes eliminate the need for plastic components and tape that is often used in traditional packaging and are harmful to the environment. These products have the distinct benefit of being lighter and more compact than traditional thicker boxes.
What is Source Reduction?
Source reduction lessens the environmental impact of your package by using less expensive materials, using less energy to produce, and having less of an environmental impact than the original packaging materials. The concept of source reduction is a simple, eco-friendly, and fiscally responsible strategy for your packaging needs. This has been a popular practice in Asia for some time, and is now gaining traction in the US.
We achieve source reduction in our packaging by:
- Utilizing lighter-weight materials
- Eliminating plastic materials (like tape or HDPE)
- Using 100% recycled materials
- Utilizing fewer toxic chemicals
- Using materials that will compost
Source reduction lessens the environmental impact of your package by:
- Using less energy and water to produce
- Reducing the amount of pollution produced in the production process
- Minimizing the number of resources consumed in the packaging process
- Reduce waste that is produced by the packaging process
Reducing Size and Material Usage
One of the simplest ways to reduce the environmental impact of your package is to reduce its size. We have found that a smaller package may be the most efficient way to ship your product, resulting in lower shipping costs for you and your customers. Smaller packaging also takes up 65% less space in your facility, reducing energy consumption and increasing your warehouse’s productivity.
- Think of your savings on material usage like this: one truck of boxes saves 3,000 pounds less of C02, equating to 7,000 gallons of unused, clean water, 210 pounds less of solid waste generated, 8 million BTU less to produce, 2.8 pounds less of BOD’s, 8 pounds less of COD’s and saves 1.3 trees.
Another way to reduce the environmental impact of your package is to reduce the amount of material used. Using thinner paper eliminates the need for plastic, tape, and lighter-weight metals. Eco-friendly packaging removes vast amounts of plastic from the waste stream. In turn, we’ve noticed the number of raw materials used and the weight of your package decrease significantly.
Contact Victory Box Corp Today To Discuss Your Eco-Friendly Packaging
Victory Box Corp is a leading provider of eco-friendly packaging and shipping supplies. We offer various sustainable packaging options, including retail packaging, product packaging, and more. Contact us for all your eco-friendly packaging needs!