Features of Our Custom Corrugated Frozen Food Packaging
With the customizable options available at Victory Box Corp, you can be sure to receive corrugated frozen food packaging boxes that can properly store and handle your frozen food products. Some of the features found in our custom packaging include:
- Packaging boxes are easy to assemble and unpack
- Boxes seal completely to keep frozen food fresh
- Boxes adhere to all FDA food safety requirements
- Rectangular shape makes for easy stocking on store shelves and easy shipping.
- Customizable box sizes to provide the proper amount of space for food product and keep food unharmed.
- 6 sided packaging that can be designed with custom print jobs for branding and information
Customize Your Packaging Design
With the abundance of frozen food products you can find on supermarket shelves, your frozen food boxes need to introduce the strength of your brand through both visual and functional design. It’s also important to make sure the packaging is high quality, as a high quality packaging will yield the freshest frozen food for customers buying your product.
At Victory Box Corp, we let our clients guide the creative process by offering flexibility in packaging customization. Need your boxes to be cut and personalized to meet your specific needs and requirements? No problem, Victory Box has the tools and equipment to create the perfect packaging for your product.
On top of having robust customization options, Victory Box Corp uses only the highest quality materials to make sure your frozen food items remain fresh, secure, and intact so customers will get exactly what they paid for when they open the packaging.
Frozen Food Packaging Questions
Before deciding on the packaging for your frozen food products, ask these questions to help figure out the best design and functionality.
- What materials will allow for maximum product freshness and protection?
- What fits with our brand aesthetic and environmental commitments?
- Will a flexible or rigid container support the product best?
- How much space do I need for messaging?
- What will stand up well on the shelf?
- Will the shape and size prevent me from easily shipping my product to retailers?
- How long might my product sit on the shelf before consumer purchase?
- What are the ingredients, product benefits, consumer cautions, and brand identity I need to capture?
Features of High Quality Frozen Food Packaging
Packaging is an important extension of your company’s brand identity and is a necessary part of marketing your product. It not only protects the product, but helps to promote sales. The design of the packaging, color, size etc. should be suitable to the nature of the product. Good packaging also increases prestige, brand loyalty and promotes sales. Whether or not people realize it, a product’s packaging has a direct effect on the likeliness of them making the purchase.
Some of the characteristics of good packaging include:
- Convenient – Package should be made in a way that the product could be conveniently taken from one place to another and can be handled easily by middlemen or consumers. Also, the size and shape of the package should be convenient for retailers to keep in a store or for consumers to keep at their home.
- Attractive – Packaging should be designed to draw the attention of potential buyers. Color, pictures, shape, size, etc. all play a role in stimulating interest for a product and encourage customers to try your product over a competitor. If there is a choice between two similar products, customers will usually gravitate towards the packaging that they find more appealing.
- Protective – While packaging is a strong branding mechanism for your product, it is also used to protect it from outside factors. In the case of frozen food packaging, it helps to keep the food fresh and secure until the food is prepared. Poor frozen food packaging will make it more likely that the product becomes damaged, putrefied, spoiled, or rotten.
- Communicative – Good packaging should give customers all the information they need about the product. In the case of frozen food packaging, information such as nutritional facts and how to prepare the food are important things to include.
- Economical – Packaging should be made of high quality material, but that does not mean it has to be costly. Victory Box Corp. offers affordable rates for frozen food packaging.
What Needs to be Included on Frozen Food Packaging?
All countries have requirements regarding information that is printed on food packaging labels. Usually a label has to convey the following: name of the product, the manufacturer’s name and address, net weight, serving size, list of ingredients and nutrition information per serving.
In the United States, the Food and Drug Administration requires the following data to be clearly stated on a packaged food label:
- Name of the product
- The manufacturer’s or distributor’s name and address
- The weight of the product
- Ingredients (listed according to amount, from highest to lowest)
- Number of servings per product, and serving size
- Total fat, cholesterol, sodium, protein, carbohydrates)
- Vitamins and minerals (vitamin D, potassium, iron and calcium)
- Any artificial flavor or preservative added
- “Best before” date indication
Contact Victory Box Corp Regarding Frozen Food Boxes
If you are looking to create the perfect packaging for your product, look no further. Victory Box Corp will work with you at every step to provide the highest quality boxes around. We also specialize in e-commerce packaging for frozen food. Contact us today to discuss design options. We offer immediate delivery for all of our boxes by truck to clients in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.