Features of Our Custom Pharmaceutical Packaging
At Victory Box Corp. we’re used to working with pharmaceutical companies to provide the perfect boxes and packaging for their products. We know that pharmaceutical products often need to be stored and sold in a very specific manner and that is why we offer a variety of customizable options for packaging. You can be sure that your custom packaging is created with strict adherence to operating procedures that will meet or exceed even the most stringent requirements. Some of the features of our custom packaging include:
- Packaging boxes are easy to assemble and unpack
- Rectangular shape makes for easy stocking on store shelves and easy shipping
- Customizable box sizes to account for size and quantity of product
- 6 sided packaging that can be designed with custom print jobs for branding and information
Customize Your Pharmaceutical Packaging Design
There is an abundance of choice for consumers when it comes to making pharmaceutical purchases. In order to get their attention and choose your product over a competitor, you need to have packaging that reinforces the strength of your brand and catches the customers eye. A visually pleasing and functional design can give you a leg up over other companies.
At Victory Box Corp, we let our clients guide the creative process by offering flexibility in packaging customization. Need your boxes to be cut and personalized to meet your specific needs and requirements? No problem! Victory Box has the tools and equipment to create the perfect packaging for your product.
On top of having robust customization options, Victory Box Corp uses only the highest quality materials to make sure your pharmaceutical products remain secure and intact so customers will get exactly what they paid for when they open the packaging.
Features of High Quality Pharmaceutical Packaging
Packaging is an important extension of your company’s brand identity and is a necessary part of marketing your product. It not only protects the product, but helps to promote sales. The design of the packaging, color, size etc. should be suitable to the nature of the product. Good packaging also increases prestige, brand loyalty and promotes sales. Whether or not people realize it, a product’s packaging has a direct effect on the likeliness of them making the purchase.
Some of the characteristics of good packaging include:
- Convenient – Package should be made in a way that the product could be conveniently taken from one place to another and can be handled easily by middlemen or consumers. Also, the size and shape of the package should be convenient for retailers to keep in a store or for consumers to keep at their home.
- Attractive – Packaging should be designed to draw the attention of potential buyers. Color, pictures, shape, size, etc. all play a role in stimulating interest for a product and encourage customers to try your product over a competitor. If there is a choice between two similar products, customers will usually gravitate towards the packaging that they find more appealing.
- Protective – While packaging is a strong branding mechanism for your product, it is also used to protect it from outside factors. In the case of pharmaceutical packaging, many products need to be stored in a specific manner to be properly contained.
- Communicative – Good packaging should give customers all the information they need about the product. In the case of pharmaceutical packaging, information such as proper health uses, side effects, and other important safety information should be clearly labeled.
- Economical – Packaging should be made of high quality material, but that does not mean it has to be costly. Victory Box Corp. offers affordable rates for pharmaceutical packaging.
What Your Pharmaceutical Packaging Needs to Include
Pharmaceutical Packaging is strictly regulated by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). It is important to know all the guidelines in order to get your pharmaceutical products onto shelves. Here are some of the main points you need to include in your pharmaceutical packaging:
- The drug name
- Dosage form
- Route of administration and controlled substance symbol
- Date of the drug’s initial US approval
- Any boxed warnings
- Recent major changes
- Indications and usage
- Dosage and administration
- Dosage forms and strengths
- Warnings and precautions
- Adverse reactions
- Drug interactions
- Use in specific populations
- Patient counselling information (there must be a reference to any patient-specific labeling that is included in the full prescribing section of the PI)
- Date of the most recent revision to the labeling
For more in depth information on pharmaceutical packaging requirements, visit the FDA website or reach out to an FDA representative.
Contact Victory Box Corp Today
If you are looking to create the perfect pharmaceutical packaging for your product, look no further. Victory Box Corp will work with you at every step to provide the highest quality boxes and packaging. Contact us today to discuss design options. We deliver all of our boxes by truck to clients in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.