When potential customers are looking at products, the first thing they will see is the packaging. You can sell the best product available, but without a high quality packaging design you may not be able to get the first impression your product deserves. Custom die cut packaging allows you to create more complex packaging designs instead of being stuck with traditional cardboard boxes. Victory Box Corp manufactures die cut packaging to meet the specifications of your brand and provide a high quality packaging solution to catch the eye of potential customers.
What is Die Cut Packaging?
Die cutting is a specialized process that uses tools and machines to make stock material into packaging of many shapes and sizes through cutting, forming, and shearing. The “die” in the name comes from a tool that is essentially a specialized piece of metal used to shape and cut the material that will be used for the packaging.
The die cutting process will be different depending on the specifics of the packaging you want for your product. Products labels will play a large role in this process. Dies come in many standard shapes and sizes such as squares, circles, ovals etc. However, many products or brands utilize custom shapes and sizes, which Victory Box can design and print as required.
Types of Die Cutting
There are a variety of processes that use die-cutting which is what makes it such a great option for creating product packaging. Some of the most common types of die-cutting include:
- Blanking – A process where flat material is sliced by clipping it from its exterior edge. Blanking produces an accurate degree of flatness.
- Drawing – This technique is used for long or thin packaging that pulls material to a predetermined length.
- Forming – A technique used to shape material on a curved surface. It is often used with the drawing method to create round or cylindrical shapes.
- Coining – This is utilized to make circular holes in materials through the application of pressurized force.
- Broaching – This type of die-cutting requires the use of a multiple numbers of large rows of cutting teeth to cut materials that are usually too hard or thick to be cut by other means.
Industrial Die Cutters
At Victory Box, we have several types of industrial die cutters, including:
- 3 color rotary 66″ x 110″
- 2 color rotary 66″ x 120″
- 0 color rotary 66″ x 100″
- Flatbed 42″ x 60″
To learn more about the die-cutting tools and machines used at Victory Box Corp, visit our die-cutting equipment page.
Die Cut Packaging Offers Diverse Customization
For many companies, packaging design will be the first physical impression a customer has of your brand and your product. If your packaging is bland and cheaply made, it reflects poorly on your company and reflects poorly on the quality of your actual product. High quality packaging will help set the tone for every interaction a customer has with your brand going forward. You can also customize your boxes with features like embossing, cut outs, foil stamping and window patching. Victory Box also provides our packaging solutions at an affordable price compared to other packaging manufacturers.
Our custom die cut packaging can be designed for a wide variety of products including:
- Food Products including Frozen and Refrigerated Food
- Clothing and Apparel
- Board Games
Contact Victory Box Corp Regarding Custom Die Cut Packaging
If you are looking to create the perfect die cut packaging for your product, look no further. Victory Box Corp will work with you at every step to provide the highest quality boxes around. We also specialize in e-commerce packaging. Contact us today to discuss design options. We deliver all of our boxes by truck to clients in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.